Suralai’s location is nothing short of magnificent. It enjoys its own isolated spot with stunning views in all directions and no through traffic, so all you see are uninterrupted views and all you hear is the sound of birds and insects chirping – or the sound of the state of the art BOSE sound system piping music from our computer controlled library of thousands of different songs and playlists to suit all moods.
Some people like to be on the beach, but the owners of Suralai are convinced this is the best spot on the island – though beach access for guests has also been arranged through the exclusive Sala Samui Resort, one of the leading properties on the island.
- Set high in the lush, palm covered hills of Bophut, in the scenic north east of Koh Samui,overlooking the northern coast towards Koh Phang Ngan also known as ‘Full Moon Island’
- 15 minutes drive from Samui international airport
- 20 minutes drive to the island’s main shopping, dining and nightlife district at Chaweng
- 10 minutes drive to Bophut and the quaint Fisherman’s Village with its shops and restaurants, and ferries to Koh Phang Ngan and other islands and offshore attractions
- 20 minutes drive to Santiburi – the island’s premier 18-hole golf course at Maenam
- Bophut Hills golf course and its 9-hole pitch and put course are just minutes away from the villa