Suralai is set high in the lush palm covered hills of Bophut. You are greeted with remarkable views over Bophut, to Koh Pang Ngan Island and Coconut Palm plantations to the west. The privacy and solitude of the mountain side location is relaxing. The lush garden and sounds of birds calling creates an exclusive and relaxing atmosphere.
The villa is close to all the amenity that is required for a perfect holiday.
- Samui Airport – 10 to 15 minutes
- Chaweng shopping, go-carts and beach – 20 minutes
- Bophut and the quaint Fisherman’s Village with shops and restaurants, and ferries to Koh Phang Ngan and other islands and offshore attractions -10 minutes
- Santiburi – the island’s premier 18-hole golf course at Maenam – 20 minutes
- Maenam and Lamai beaches – 20 minutes
- Choengmon beach – 15 minutes
- Lipa Noi beach – 30 minutes